Lake Washington PTSA Council’s calendar is below. Here are additional links to district, state and national events of interest.
- Lake Washington School District calendar
- Washington State PTA calendar
- National PTA events and calendar
Local PTAs who are participating in the Reflections program are encouraged to send their Reflections Chair or another representative to this kick off meeting.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
This year’s theme is “I will change the world by . . . “
This virtual event will focus on:
Social, Emotional & Community Support for Students &
Families Navigating the School System: Academics in LWSD
Live captions will be available in Chinese, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Vietnamese
Join the Teams event using this link tinyurl.com/WelcomeEvent2021
link in Waves
All local PTA leaders are invited to attend our monthly membership meetings held the first Thursday of the month during the school year. Each year three meetings are held in the evening. This year they are November, January and April.
- October 7, 2021,9:45 – 11:15 am via Zoom (link in Waves)
- November 4, 2021, 7 – 8:30 pm
- December 2, 2021, 9:45 – 11:15 am
- January 6, 2022, 7 – 8:30 pm
- February 3, 2022, 9:45 – 11:15 am
- March 3, 2022, 9:45 – 11:15 am
- April 14, 2022, 7 – 8:30 pm
- May 5, 2022, 9:45 – 11:15 am
- June 2, 2022, 9:45 – 11:15 am
In-person membership meetings will be held at the Lake Washington School District Resource Center in the Redmond Town Center. The LWSD Resource Center address is 16250 NE 74th St, Redmond, WA 98052. Zoom meeting links are available in the Weekly Waves newsletter that all local PTA leaders receive.
An email with a meeting reminder and agenda will be sent to Emergency Prep Chairs the week prior to each meeting.
- Connection details will be added closer to the event date.
Send questions to the E-Prep Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open to all who have a child with an IEP, 504, or IHP. This event begins at 6:30 for social time prior to the 7pm presentation.