LWPTSA Council is here to provide support to local PTA leaders. Find forms and other helpful resources to help in conducting your PTA’s business and running your programs.
- Calendar – Council membership and committee meetings, events and trainings
- DEI — Guides and resources for diversity, equity & inclusion
- E-Prep — Guides and resources for emergency preparedness at your PTA and school
- Helpful Documents — Sample documents and Council forms
- Lake Washington PTAs — List of local PTAs in our Council
- Incorporation Dates — For all 44 PTAs in our Council
- Membership Resources — Toolkit, themes and guidance
- Financial Resources — Deadlines and forms
- Parent Education — Resources including our parent ed & assembly grant applications
- Sustainability — Links and guides for your PTA’s sustainability efforts
- Training — Information about training classes LWPTSA Council can provide
Washington State PTA maintains guides and documents important for all local PTAs.
- WSPTA Leadership Guides — Position-specific handbooks for presidents, treasurers, secretaries and more
- WSPTA Governance — Additional resources for managing a successful PTA, such as bylaws, policy and Standards of Affiliation (SOA)