- Call for Auction ItemsLake Washington PTSA Council is looking forward to the scholarship auction this year. We are looking for contributions Continue reading Call for Auction Items
- 2021 Scholarship Assessments DueLWPTSA Council is looking forward to another successful scholarship program this year. Our scholarship program is largely supported Continue reading 2021 Scholarship Assessments Due
- Reflections 2023-2024 Theme SearchNational PTA is seeking a theme for the 2023-2024 Reflections program year. The student who submits the winning entry Continue reading Reflections 2023-2024 Theme Search
- New and International Families Welcome EventLake Washington PTSA Council, in coordination with Lake Washington School District, is hosting a virtual welcome event for Continue reading New and International Families Welcome Event
- Mindfulness & Meditation Self-Care SummaryOn Friday, May 21 Lake Washington PTSA Council hosted Adam Riehl at our final Self-Care Series event this Continue reading Mindfulness & Meditation Self-Care Summary
- LGBTQ+ Connections for Students & CaregiversMaking connections is key for mental health and especially for LGBTQ+ students. June is a month to celebrate Continue reading LGBTQ+ Connections for Students & Caregivers
The Lake Washington PTSA Council Board meets monthly on the third Thursday of the month during the school year.
If you’d like to attend a council board meeting as a guest or have an item of business please contact the Council President and Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
Council board meeting minutes are available by request from the Council Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch and Learns are short presentations and discussions on topics of interest to all community members, from noon – 1 pm on select Thursdays open to all community members. Bring your lunch and join us!
The Lake Washington PTSA Council serves 44 local PTAs & PTSAs within the Lake Washington School District, in the cities of Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue and Woodinville. Lake Washington PTSA Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to child advocacy in the state of Washington. Our mission is to serve as a relevant resource to the local PTAs, families and community members within the Lake Washington School District through training, support, and guidance, and to advocate for the health, well-being, and education of every child. Learn more about us including our goals and objectives.