- Valentine IdeasLooking for ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day during the pandemic? PTAs are invited to try these ideas. Languages Continue reading Valentine Ideas
- School Transitions Tool Kit OpportunityCalling all middle and high school PTAs! The LWPTSA Council has made available two $500 awards to be Continue reading School Transitions Tool Kit Opportunity
- Self-Care SeriesLake Washington PTSA Council is launching a new self-care series for 2021. Come join us the third Friday Continue reading Self-Care Series
- LWPTSA Council 2020-2021 Reflections ResultsIndependent judges have recognized 75 student entries with awards of Outstanding Interpretation, Award of Excellence and Award of Continue reading LWPTSA Council 2020-2021 Reflections Results
- Sustainability Tip: Reducing Plastic Waste is a Win-WinDoes hearing about plastic pollution make you feel too overwhelmed to take action? Are your kids having to Continue reading Sustainability Tip: Reducing Plastic Waste is a Win-Win
- You Rock: Margaret Mead PTSAMargaret Mead Elementary PTSA was awarded LWPTSA Council’s You Rock! Award at the January 2021 general membership meeting Continue reading You Rock: Margaret Mead PTSA
All local PTA leaders are invited to our monthly membership meetings.
Check the Weekly Waves newsletter for the latest details and connection information.
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Brown Bag Lunch and Learns are short presentations and discussions on topics of interest to all community members, from noon – 1 pm on select Thursdays open to all community members. Bring your lunch and join us!
NOTE: 2020-2021 events will be held virtually. Login information will be provided closer to the event date.
- February 18, 2021 – Unconscious Bias and how it impacts our lives
- March 18, 2021 – Community Support Services Roundtable
- April 15, 2021 – Parent Transitions
- May 20, 2021 – Legislative Session Wrap Up
Contact Yumna A. Green, LWPTSA Executive Vice President, EVP@lwptsa.net.
Self-Care Session 2: Self-Care for Success (access, plan and manifest)
Please join on your computer via: Link to come
For questions, contact Hae Sue Park and Irene Neumann, Parent Ed Chairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Special Education Group for their monthly meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- Parent networking starts at 6:30pm
- Meeting and presentations start at 7:00pm
For questions please contact Council’s Special Education Chairs at email@example.com
The Lake Washington PTSA Council serves 44 local PTAs & PTSAs within the Lake Washington School District, in the cities of Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue and Woodinville. Lake Washington PTSA Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to child advocacy in the state of Washington. Our mission is to serve as a relevant resource to the local PTAs, families and community members within the Lake Washington School District through training, support, and guidance, and to advocate for the health, well-being, and education of every child. Learn more about us including our goals and objectives.