- Special Education Resource FairLWPTSA Council’s Special Education Group invites all families to attend a Community Resource Fair on Tuesday, May 17th Continue reading Special Education Resource Fair
- Celebrate and Enjoy our Reflections artists!With over 350 entries submitted to LWPTSA Council this year, selecting the highest caliber entries to move onto Continue reading Celebrate and Enjoy our Reflections artists!
- LWPTSA Council Awards 2021-2022The Lake Washington PTSA (LWPTSA) Council held its annual Founders’ Day Celebration on February 25, 2022, to celebrate Continue reading LWPTSA Council Awards 2021-2022
- 2022 – 2023 Council Board NominationsThe 2022 LWPTSA Council Nominating Committee is pleased to submit the following slate of nominees for the 2022/2023 Lake Washington PTSA Continue reading 2022 – 2023 Council Board Nominations
- WSPTA Reflections Winners announced!Congratulations to the 15 LWPTSA Council students whose work was recognized at the WSPTA level…and 4 of those Continue reading WSPTA Reflections Winners announced!
- Council 2022 Scholarships AvailableThe Lake Washington PTSA Council is pleased to roll out its 2022 Scholarship Program! Council offers several student Continue reading Council 2022 Scholarships Available
The Lake Washington PTSA Council Board meets monthly on the third Thursday of the month during the school year.
If you’d like to attend a council board meeting as a guest or have an item of business please contact the Council President and Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
Council board meeting minutes are available by request from the Council Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lake Washington PTSA Council serves 44 local PTAs & PTSAs within the Lake Washington School District, in the cities of Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue and Woodinville. Lake Washington PTSA Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to child advocacy in the state of Washington. Our mission is to serve as a relevant resource to the local PTAs, families and community members within the Lake Washington School District through training, support, and guidance, and to advocate for the health, well-being, and education of every child. Learn more about us including our goals and objectives.