Looking for a handbook, guidelines or sample document? Here are some frequently requested documents.
WA State PTA’s Leadership Guides
Washington State provides leadership guides and materials for all PTA leaders including position-specific handbooks for president, treasurer, secretary, and a variety of chair positions.
PTA Branding and Logos
National PTA has established guidelines for the proper use of the PTA name, logos, and tagline. When used properly, PTA’s logo and tagline create a consistent message, help to unify all PTAs, and set PTA apart from other groups.
LWPTSA Council Documents
- Committee Plan of Action (Word)
- Committee Budget Worksheet (Excel)
- Committee Chair Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Committee Chair Guidelines (PDF)
- Committee Program Evaluation (PDF)
- Standing Rules (PDF) – Updated March 2, 2023
- Payment Request Form (PDF)
- Payment Request Form (DOC)
- Financial Equity Program Grant Application (DOC)
Nominating Committee Documents
- WSPTA Nominating Committees Handbook (Under “Board Resources” — password-protected)
- Sample Questions for Nom Comm (Under “Board Resources” — password-protected)
- Nom Comm Tracking Template
- Nom Comm Report Form
- Recommendation for Nomination for Office