2021-2022 LWPTSA Treasurer: Michelle Rocamora
Important Dates for Treasurers
All non-profits must be registered with the Washington Secretary of State Office. Renewal is due annually on the month of their incorporation. Don’t know when your local PTA/PTSA’s Corporate renewal is due? Check incorporation dates for LW PTAs.
2021-22 Deadline Dates – compiled by Washington State PTA
Financial Documents & Forms
- Payment Request Form (pdf) – for any payments or reimbursements
- Payment Request Form (doc) – for any payments or reimbursements
- Member units may contact the treasurer for a copy of the budget
- WSPTA Leadership Guides – includes treasurer handbook, financial review checklist, and sample forms.
- AIM Insurance
Local Units pay their council dues through the memberplanet website. There are a few other program items that are paid directly to council. Access the current year invoices below.
- Scholarship Assessment – supports the Lake Washington PTSA Scholarship program, due November 4, 2021
- Founders’ Day – annual celebration of the founding of PTA. Features reflections presentations and council level awards.