LWPTSA presents an E-Prep webinar: Learn About LWSD Active Assailant Protocols, on Tuesday, Nov. 29, 7 to 8:30 pm, via Zoom.
- Overview of active assailant protocols
- Empirical evidence for multi-option protocols
- Important components of “drills”
- Parallels to other emergency preparedness responses
- Managing fears of active threat situations at school
Featuring Dr. Brooke Miller Gialopsos (Seattle University) and Dr. Cheryl Lero Jonson (Xavier University)
Questions? Contact Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org.