LWPTSA Council is proud to share this exciting news: Washington State PTA’s five advancing student-submitted ideas for the 2025-26 Reflections theme that are moving on to National PTA consideration include four students from our district’s PTSAs! Here are all five:
- My Strengths — Nylah Batshoun, 7th grader at Timberline PTSA
- Miracles Happen — Neelesh Dutt, 7th grader at Timberline PTSA
- A World Awaits — Serena Gao, 11th grader at Redmond High PTSA
- The Path I Build for Myself — Marharyta Zvarydchuk, 7th grader at Redmond Middle PTSA
- I come from … — Anya Pimkina, 9th grader at Issaquah High School PTSA
Congratulations to these students! We will find out who is chosen as the national winner in spring 2024. Thank you to our local PTAs who helped promote the contest!