Reflections entries from 15 LWSD students were selected as finalists in the Washington State Reflections program. Congratulations to all student artist participants!
The following seven entries were selected to advance to the National PTA Reflections program:
- Dance (Primary): Charis Balaranjith PEACE☮ Margaret Mead Elementary PTSA 2.8.38
- Literature (Primary): Tvesha Joshi Why do I matter? Ella Baker Elementary PTSA 2.8.28
- Photography (High School): Amelie Barga Looking Within Lake Washington High PTSA 2.8.95
- Photography (Intermediate): Ella Ragoler Shadow Leaves Samantha Smith Elementary PTA 2.8.57
- Visual Arts (Middle School): Aurelia Zhou Everyone Matters to Protect the Environment Kirkland Middle PTSA 2.8.77
- Visual Arts (Intermediate): Nancy Chen I matter, because… Rose Hill Elementary PTA 2.8.50
- Visual Arts (Primary): Quinlan Tian I Love Louisa May Alcott Elementary PTSA 2.8.3
See the full list of 2020-2021 Washington State PTA Reflections finalists.
Visit our 2020-2021 Reflections Virtual Showcase.
Thank you to the Council Reflections Chairs Tanya Dimpsey and Mindy Lincicome, all local Reflections chairs, and all volunteer judges who made this program possible.