We talk a lot about training, about being trained, tracking training requirements, and making sure all of your elected officers are trained. We can all agree that training is great, but how do you know which training is right for you or your board, especially if you’re brand new? What about training if you’re not brand new to the PTA world?
Here’s a handy dandy list of possible classes that LWPTSA Council can provide. We are always happy to work with PTAs to provide training.
- PTA 101 Classes – For first time board members and those looking for refreshers.
- PTA 201 Classes – For those who’ve served on a PTA board and/or are looking for more in-depth classes.
Save the date! This mini-conference will include a Listening and Feedback Session with Washington State PTA’s Executive Director, Andrew Estep and WSPTA Board Members, as well as training and classes for PTA leaders.
This conference is great for:
- Anyone wanting to have their voice heard by WSPTA to help inform their Strategic Plan
- Nominating Committee Members, or potential members
- Council officers, or those interested in possibly joining their council, or new council officers for 2020-2021
- PTA members stepping into a leadership role for next year
- Anyone that has not yet met their training requirement for the year
Registration link to come.
Got questions? Email PTAReg2@WSPTA.org
Visit the WA State PTA calendar for webinars and regional training classes.