Looking for a handbook, guidelines or sample document? Here are some frequently requested documents.
Washington State provides leadership guides and materials for all PTA leaders including position-specific handbooks for president, treasurer, secretary, and a variety of chair positions.
National PTA has established guidelines for the proper use of the PTA name, logos, and tagline. When used properly, PTA’s logo and tagline create a consistent message, help to unify all PTAs, and set PTA apart from other groups.
LWPTSA Council Documents
- Committee Plan of Action (Word)
- Committee Budget Worksheet (Excel)
- Committee Chair Code of Conduct (pdf)
- Committee Chair Guidelines (pdf)
- Committee Program Evaluation (pdf)
- Standing Rules (pdf) – updated November 5, 2020
- Reimbursement Request Form (pdf) – updated for 2020-21
Nominating Committee Documents
- WSPTA Nominating Committees Handbook
- Sample Questions for Nom Comm
- Nom Comm Tracking Template
- Nom Comm Report Form
- Recommendation for Nomination for Office