Looking for a handbook, guidelines or sample document? Here are some frequently requested documents.
Washington State provides leadership guides and materials for all PTA leaders including position-specific handbooks for president, treasurer, secretary, and a variety of chair positions.
National PTA has established guidelines for the proper use of the PTA name, logos, and tagline. When used properly, PTA’s logo and tagline create a consistent message, help to unify all PTAs, and set PTA apart from other groups.
PTSA Grant Program Handbook and Samples
- LWPTSA Grants Handbook – Sep 2017
- Grant Policies and Procedures – Sample
- Grant Application – Sample
- Grant Application Summary Document – Sample
- Grant Approval (or Rejection) Letter
- Restricted Grant Letter – Sample
- Committee Plan of Action Report – Sample
- Program Evaluation Form – Sample
Nominating Committee Documents
- WSPTA Nominating Committees Handbook
- Sample Questions for Nom Comm
- Nom Comm Tracking Template
- Nom Comm Report Form
- Recommendation for Nomination for Office