The COVID-19 pandemic calls on our community to think creatively about how to meet basic needs and maintain social connections while also blunting the spread of disease.
- Lake Washington School District’s COVID-19 page
- King County Public Health Coronavirus page
- Washington State Department of Health Coronavirus page
- Coronavirus Fact Sheets in multiple languages from WA Department of Health
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus website
Local & State Resources for LWSD Families
- Comcast Internet Essentials – 2 months free to new Internet Essentials customers
- Hopelink – coronavirus response update.
- King County Library – All LWSD students have access to all KCLS online resources, ebooks, audiobooks and more. Learn how to use a student account.
- Pantry Packs – Weekend food packs.
- United Way of King County – resources for those impacted by coronavirus.
- Washington Employment Security – resources for employees and businesses.
- Washington Department of Financial Institutions – financial resources for Washington families.
- Washington Health Benefit Exchange – special health insurance enrollment period.
- Coronavirus Info & Resources compiled by National PTA
- Online Resources for Students & Parents During Closures (PDF) compiled by European PTA
- Staying Connected at a distance from UW
- Talking with Kids about Coronavirus from NPR
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019 from the CDC
- We want Social Distancing, Not Social Isolation from Best Starts for Kids