An email with a meeting reminder and agenda will be sent to Emergency Prep Chairs the week prior to each meeting.
With the later elementary school start times, we are shifting our morning meetings a bit later to 9:45am. All are welcome to join us as early as 9:15am for networking, answering questions, and meeting Council leadership.
This training is open to any PTA president, board member or nominating committee member. Learn the dos and don’ts of the nominating committee.
Send questions to Brandi Comstock at email@example.com
LWPTSA Council Board meetings are usually the third Thursday of the month.
LWPTSA’s sustainability committee is made up of chairs from PTAs across the district. The committee meets monthly during the school year to work on a wide range of issues.
Bring your lunch and learn at the LWSD Resource Center in Redmond. All are welcome to attend.
Save the date! This mini-conference will include a Listening and Feedback Session with Washington State PTA’s Executive Director, Andrew Estep and WSPTA Board Members, as well as training and classes for PTA leaders.
This conference is great for:
- Anyone wanting to have their voice heard by WSPTA to help inform their Strategic Plan
- Nominating Committee Members, or potential members
- Council officers, or those interested in possibly joining their council, or new council officers for 2020-2021
- PTA members stepping into a leadership role for next year
- Anyone that has not yet met their training requirement for the year
Registration link to come.
Got questions? Email PTAReg2@WSPTA.org
LWPTSA Council’s Special Education Group (formerly Special Needs Group) meets eight times during the school year at the LWSD Resource Center in Redmond. Networking starts at 6:30PM and meetings start at 7PM.