Reflections entries from 17 LWSD students were selected as finalists in the Washington State Reflections program. Congratulations to all student artist participants!
The following five entries were selected to advance to the National PTA Reflections program:
- Dance (High School): Alison Prekeges, Unknown Demons, Eastlake High PTSA 2.8.88
- Dance (Middle School): Dasha Velushchak, Look Within, ICS PTSA 2.8.89
- Dance (Primary): Kareli Dotson, Lost Girls, Thoreau PTA 2.8.60
- Music (Intermediate): Maia DeClark, Inside Your Heart, Thoreau PTA 2.8.60
- Visual Arts (Intermediate): Nancy Chen, Look Within the Hidden World, Rose Hill PTA 2.8.50
See the full list of 2019-2020 Washington State PTA Reflections finalists.
Thank you to the Council Reflections Chairs Michelle Simmons and Sangeeta Dutt, all local Reflections chairs and all volunteer judges who made this program possible.