Lake Washington PTSA Council and our local PTAs are working in partnership with Lake Washington School District to respond appropriately to King County Public Health recommendations regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore multiple Lake Washington PTSA Council events will be rescheduled, canceled or held virtually. Washington State PTA has provided guidance on virtual meetings. Please reach out to your Area Vice President or any member of the Board with questions.
Updated events, as of March 29, 2020:
- April 16, 2020: April Brown Bag has been canceled.
- April 2, 2020: April Membership Meeting will be held online. See Weekly Waves newsletter for details.
- March 31, 2020: Navigating the Post Graduation Path has been postponed. We are working to reschedule at a later date.
- March 28, 2020: Adulting 101 has been canceled.
- March 25, 2020: Safety and Emergency Prep Night has been postponed. We are working to reschedule at a later date.
- March 21, 2020: Parent Ed on Cultural Competence has been postponed. We are working to reschedule at a later date. March 19, 2020: Brown Bag Lunch has been canceled.
- March 17, 2020: Special Education Meeting will be held canceled. Please email Council Special Education Chair Laurel Spaeth for details.
- March 12, 2020: Sustainability Committee Meeting will be held via alternative methods. Local Sustainability Chairs should contact Council Sustainability Chair Stephanie Lecovin for details.
- March 5, 2020: General Membership Meeting was canceled. An information session was held via video conferencing. Access a recording of the session here.
For more information about Lake Washington School District and Coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit their website.
For guidance and information on COVID-19 from King County Public Health please visit www.kingcounty.gov/covid.