- 2020-2021 Member Meeting SurveyThe Lake Washington PTSA Council holds three evening membership meetings each year so that participants with daytime obligations … Read more
- PTA Return to School Roundtable DiscussionsWondering about PTAs & LWSD's Return to School?Join us for a LWPTSA Council Roundtable Discussion on the role … Read more
- WSPTA and National PTA Address InequitiesOn June 1, WSPTA released a statement, Washington State PTA Stands with All Advocates to Address Inequities, in … Read more
- 2020 LWPTSA Scholarship RecipientsLake Washington PTSA Council is pleased to announce the recipients of our 2020 Academic Scholarships. With the support … Read more
- WSPTA Awards of Excellence 2020The purpose of Washington State PTA's Awards of Excellence program is to celebrate the work local PTAs and … Read more
- WSPTA Membership Awards 2020To highlight the importance of membership growth, Washington State PTA recognizes local PTAs for enrolling more members than … Read more
All local PTA leaders are invited to our monthly membership meetings.
LWPTSA’s sustainability committee is made up of chairs from PTAs across the district. The committee meets monthly during the school year to work on a wide range of issues.
Most committee meetings are held at the LWSD Resource Center at 16250 NE 74th St, Redmond, WA 98052. Please contact LWPTSA Council Sustainability Chair with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
LWPTSA Council’s Special Education Group (formerly Special Needs Group) meets eight times during the school year at the LWSD Resource Center in Redmond.
Networking starts at 6:30PM and meetings start at 7PM.
The LWSD Resource Center address is 16250 NE 74th St, Redmond, WA 98052
For questions please contact Council’s Special Education Chairs at email@example.com
This year we will offer two shorter virtual welcome events on September 16 and September 23. Exact dates and times will be confirmed by August 21.
Join us and learn about: navigating the LWSD school system, resources, and support available from the district, PTSA and how you can be involved, the Pacific Northwest culture and activities, relocation challenges, as well as how to support your child through transition.
If you need translating or interpreting services, please contact FACE@lwptsa.net and include your name and choice of language.
The Lake Washington PTSA Council serves 44 local PTAs & PTSAs within the Lake Washington School District, in the cities of Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue and Woodinville. Lake Washington PTSA Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to child advocacy in the state of Washington. Our mission is to serve as a relevant resource to the local PTAs, families and community members within the Lake Washington School District through training, support, and guidance, and to advocate for the health, well-being, and education of every child. Learn more about us including our goals and objectives.