The Lake Washington PTSA Council serves 44 local PTAs & PTSAs within the Lake Washington School District, in the cities of Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue and Woodinville. Lake Washington PTSA Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to child advocacy in the state of Washington. Our mission is to serve as a relevant resource to the local PTAs, families and community members within the Lake Washington School District through training, support, and guidance, and to advocate for the health, well-being, and education of every child. Learn more about us including our goals and objectives.
Latest News & Updates
- Adulting 101 for High Schoolers
- Spring 2020 Parent Education Events
- January 2020 Membership Growth Awards
- LWSD – Facility Feedback Opportunity
- January 2020 Advocacy Update
- Special Education Resource Fair
- December 2019 Membership Growth Awards
- Anyone wanting to have their voice heard by WSPTA to help inform their Strategic Plan
- Nominating Committee Members, or potential members
- Council officers, or those interested in possibly joining their council, or new council officers for 2020-2021
- PTA members stepping into a leadership role for next year
- Anyone that has not yet met their training requirement for the year
LWPTSA Council’s Special Education Group (formerly Special Needs Group) meets eight times during the school year at the LWSD Resource Center in Redmond. Networking starts at 6:30PM and meetings start at 7PM.
Each year, the LWPTSA Council recognizes its Founders and PTSA Leaders, past and present, as well as celebrates the achievements of our PTSA and our community.
With the later elementary school start times, we are shifting our morning meetings a bit later to 9:45am. All are welcome to join us as early as 9:15am for networking, answering questions, and meeting Council leadership.