- ‘Remote Learning Parent’ Wrap-UpIf you missed the three sessions of our Fall 2020 "Remote Learning Parent" series, we have you covered! … Read more
- You Rock Award: Samantha Smith Elementary PTSASamantha Smith Elementary PTSA was awarded LWPTSA Council's You Rock Award at the October 2020 general member meeting. … Read more
- WSPTA Game Development CompetitionDarkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can … Read more
- WSPTA Essay ContestThe WSPTA Essay Contest explores the important and varied influencers in the lives and education of children – from the … Read more
- October is Disability History MonthOn Tuesday, October 20, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, the LWPTSA Council Special Education group presents: Understanding Legacy: Disability … Read more
- 2020 Scholarship Assessments DueLWPTSA Council is looking forward to another successful scholarship program this year. Our scholarship program is largely supported … Read more
Join us for a second Reflections training/Q&A session.
>>Join from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/151771333
>>You can also dial in using your phone: (669) 224-3412 Access Code: 151-771-333
If you have questions prior to the meeting, post them in the “LWPTSA Council Reflections” Facebook group, or contact Council Reflections Chairs Tanya & Mindy at email@example.com.
All local PTA leaders are invited to our monthly membership meetings.
Check the Weekly Waves newsletter for the latest details and connection information.
LWPTSA’s sustainability committee is made up of chairs from PTAs across the district. The committee meets monthly during the school year to work on a wide range of issues.
The November 2020 committee meeting will be held online.
- Connection details will be shared closer to the event date.
Most committee meetings are held at the LWSD Resource Center at 16250 NE 74th St, Redmond, WA 98052. Please contact LWPTSA Council Sustainability Chair with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Special Education Group for their monthly meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- Parent networking starts at 6:30pm
- Meeting and presentations start at 7:00pm
For questions please contact Council’s Special Education Chairs at email@example.com
The Lake Washington PTSA Council serves 44 local PTAs & PTSAs within the Lake Washington School District, in the cities of Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue and Woodinville. Lake Washington PTSA Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to child advocacy in the state of Washington. Our mission is to serve as a relevant resource to the local PTAs, families and community members within the Lake Washington School District through training, support, and guidance, and to advocate for the health, well-being, and education of every child. Learn more about us including our goals and objectives.