- Award Nominations Now OpenWho is the most amazing teacher? Who is the unsung volunteer? Who is a Superstar? We want to know! Let … Read more
- Parent Ed Recap: Understanding Youth Substance UseThis is a summary of a council-sponsored parent education panel on youth substance use and prevention on November … Read more
- Safety & Emergency Preparedness WebinarsThe LWPTSA Emergency Preparedness Committee is hosting two webinars on safety and emergency preparedness. Please send questions or … Read more
- Council ConnectionsJoin us for some social time and small group events with Council volunteers. Sign up for any and … Read more
- Partnerships to Support Academic Engagement in Inclusive EnvironmentsJoin us for a special presentation from the TIES Center, the national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and … Read more
- From Awareness to Action: Understanding Youth Substance UseThe Lake Washington PTSA Council in conjunction with the Lake Washington School District is pleased to invite Jerry … Read more
The LWPTSA Emergency Preparedness Committee is hosting webinars on safety and emergency preparedness throughout the year.
- Topic: Safety & Privacy Online
- Presenter: Sarah K. Miller, Emergency Management & Crisis Manager.
- Summary: This session will cover the basics of cyber hygiene, designed to help you and your family stay safe online.
- RSVP for the webinars.
Please send questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join us for an evening of sharing and learning – find out about supports in our schools and how you can be a valuable ally! Parents, caregivers, guardians, grandparents, aunts, friends, uncles and students are all welcome to attend.
Please RSVP via SignupGenius. The virtual meeting link will be shared with those who RSVP.
Got questions? Please email email@example.com
All local PTA leaders are invited to our monthly membership meetings.
Connection details will be added closer to the event date.
Region 2’s Advocacy Chair has set up meetings to discuss WSPTA’s legislative platform and the work they are doing on behalf of children. All WSPTA members are welcome. Please submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lake Washington PTSA Council serves 44 local PTAs & PTSAs within the Lake Washington School District, in the cities of Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue and Woodinville. Lake Washington PTSA Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to child advocacy in the state of Washington. Our mission is to serve as a relevant resource to the local PTAs, families and community members within the Lake Washington School District through training, support, and guidance, and to advocate for the health, well-being, and education of every child. Learn more about us including our goals and objectives.