Latest News & Updates
- 2020-2021 Member Meeting Survey
- PTA Return to School Roundtable Discussions
- WSPTA and National PTA Address Inequities
- 2020 LWPTSA Scholarship Recipients
- WSPTA Awards of Excellence 2020
- WSPTA Membership Awards 2020
- Parenting Strategies for Success During COVID-19
- WSPTA 2020 Student Contests
- Spring 2020 Training and Roundtables
- Taking Care of Ourselves as Parents
The Lake Washington PTSA Council serves 44 local PTAs & PTSAs within the Lake Washington School District, in the cities of Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue and Woodinville. Lake Washington PTSA Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to child advocacy in the state of Washington. Our mission is to serve as a relevant resource to the local PTAs, families and community members within the Lake Washington School District through training, support, and guidance, and to advocate for the health, well-being, and education of every child. Learn more about us including our goals and objectives.
Family & Community Engagement is a core pillar of PTA!
All local PTA leaders are welcome to join us online for an online roundtable discussion. Bring your questions and ideas you have!
Link to come
Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Membership Chairs – join us online for an online roundtable discussion. We’ll talk about Memberplanet, membership campaigns, and other questions and ideas you have!
Join via this GoToMeeting link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/874763517
Got membership questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org